Friday, July 01, 2005

3-day weekend!

mood:

We’ll have a three-day weekend because of the Independence Day on July 4th… no clear plans yet though. Well tomorrow I’m going to treat myself for a massage spa. I’ll have a combination of Swedish and Shiatsu massages. It’s cheaper at the Fresh Meadows Spa (the fitness center that I used to go to!) compared to other spas. Nope! Forget about those ones in Manhattan. It’ll definitely be more money. Maybe I’ll do my laundry too tomorrow. I might go to Jersey City on Sunday at Aaron’s house. We’ll have a little barbeque party. Of course, Tita Baby Evelyn and Tito Ariel will be there. Don (relative of the other side) might be there too. I might stay will Manang Glo overnight since she’ll be home alone. Manang Baby, her sister, will go to Rhode Island to visit a relative. Whew! Hope I won’t be too tired with the travel and all.

No comments: