Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fun-filled weekend!

mood:

Happenings for the last 3 days

Saturday
I treated myself for a full body massage. Geez! She was so good. I felt really relaxed. I didn’t feel like doing anything anymore after that. She is nice. She asked how much pressure I wanted. I also filled up a paper…some sort of a background of my daily routine so she could have an idea which part of my body is more tensed and which parts need concentration. Overall, I’m very satisfied. And I don’t think it’s bad to have another session sometime. Haha!

I also went to Flushing to scout for a Motorazr V3. The retail price is $320 for the silver one and $360 for the black. The Chinese guy offered it to me for $40 should I get it with service. I agreed to get it with the plan. Oh and I have to get the $39.99 plan to get that deal. He specifically said I could downgrade after 4 months (since I don’t really need that much minutes) without extending the contract. I’ve signed contracts and credit card slip for $500 just in case I cancelled the service for whatever reason. Yup it’s $500 if I cancel or do some other changes. There’s even another $200 fee to be paid directly to the provider for cancellation. That’s $700! Whew! Upon getting home, I was playing with the phone so I could familiarize myself with the features, it being my first Motorola phone. Then, I’ve scanned through the documents that I’ve signed. And… it says that I cannot make any changes not until after 185 days! That’s 6 months! Having calculated all the money it’ll cost me, I decided to return it on Monday.

Sunday
I went to church in the AM, had lunch, watched the movie “Hitch” and then, went to the mall. I got a lot of stuff from Victoria's Secret. It’s their semi-annual sale and you could get so many things at good prices. I’m just so happy to have bought ‘pasalubong’ for female relatives and friends. Now I just have to worry for the kids and the men which I don’t even have any idea.

Monday
I went to Victoria's Secret again (this time at a different location) to return one make up set that’s actually a little bit rubbed off and missing brushes. I saw lipsticks on sale and got some.

Then, I went to see Tita Inday (Tita Gie’s cousin). It was my first time to go to that area so I wasn’t that comfortable at first locating for their apartment. Then I saw Tita Gie and the family right at the corner. I didn’t even notice them until Vanessa said, “Huy!” I ate so much. There was a lot of good food… Kare-kare (ox tail), Crispy Pata, Pinapatisan, Chicken Curry, Camaron Rebosado, and Sotanghon. I had to admit that I ate twice and brought some pancit and shrimp home. Haha!

It was so funny on the way home seeing people going in the other direction. Well that’s because they’re going to see the fireworks display. I decided not to since I don’t want to go home really late. I arrived at around 10pm already.

I may be a little tired right now but it was such a fun-filled weekend.

No comments: