Tuesday, July 05, 2005

more greetings...

mood:

I knew it! There will be more greetings!

Pat just called (3:50pm) not so long ago. I haven't talked to him since they moved to North Carolina. I understand since they got so preoccupied with so many things being in a new place. He also told me his wife Sheryll is pregnant.

Tita Laling phoned me at 9:16:52 pm to say her greetings. We didn't stay that long on the phone as I was still out. She asked about my age. I said 31 without hesitation. Haha! I never denied my age. Though this will be my last year to be in the calendar. :)

Then Tita Neri called at 9:50:20 pm. I can hear her daughter KC in the background singing a happy birthday song. That's so sweet! Tita Neri also asked if I had a nice time last night. I'm like it was too short. She said I could sleep over next time.

Also, I got some more emails from my godson Migs (which of course was made by his mother Caryl), Diggs and Sarah as follows:

Happy Birthday Ninang Faye !!!!

Wish you have a successful life and prosperous marriage ahead....

See you soon!

Love,
MIGS

Diggs - Belated happy b-day 2 u Faye....

Happy birthday, Faye!!Blow out, blow out, blow out !!Pictures ulit, ha..Kelan ba uwi mo?Sarah

Lastly, a greeting from Cathy while I'm doing my post right now.

Oops, one more...

Fhatty - Sis hapi bday! Glod bles u! 11:02:04pm 7/6/05

No comments: