Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Today is my Birthday!!!

mood:

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to me!

Yes it is my birthday today! Nothing much special is about to happen except that I’m taking my landlady’s family to dinner tonight. I think it’ll be just like an ordinary day. It used to make me feel sad but not now that I’m counting the days till it’s time for me to go home for a visit. Yey! But I’ve got text and email messages from relatives and friends which I have included below (unedited):

Ruby/Arnold - Pepay, happy birthday! Saka mo na kami i-blow out pagdating mo dito.


*****
Rea - hi faye-belated happy birthday to you:)

*****
Hi Faye!
Thank you...Happy birthday too!!

Wishing you all the best in life!

Aubrey/julie

*****
Sharyn - hi ate faye!!!... how are u na po?...just want 2 grit u a blessed birthday!!!!... ...
ngatz ka po lagi dyan...we're praying for u always...lapit na din naman mag sept, uwi ka na...YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ... GOD Bless!!! muah, muah

*****
Dudes –


*****
Tita Baby (Switzerland) - good morning!happy happy birthday!


card message:

an:faye

alles gute zu deinem geburstag.viel glück und gute gesundheit.

ate baby

*****
Raphael -

card message:

an:ate faye

ate faye happy happy birthday to you !wish you all the best!


from ,
raphael

*****
Arlene - hi pepay, happy happy birthday... buti ka pa 18 years old na... ay 2005 na nga pala ngayon, mas me edad at mature ka na.. hehehe. joke lang friend. Happy Birthday and i wish you and Ervin na din a good
and happy life together.

*****
HELLO FAYE, JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A LINE TO LET YOU
KNOW THAT YOU ARE THOUGHT OF ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY ON
JULY 5 AND ALWAYS...WITH SPECIAL PRAYERS THAT GOD
GRANT YOU YOUR HEARTS DESIRES.

MALU

Fondly

*****
Rene - I WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT JULY 5 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. SO, I'M GREETING YOU ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, AND ON JULY 6 BELATED HAPPY
BIRTHDAY. BUT YOU'RE IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE YESTERDAY, TODAY AND
TOMOROW SO THAT'S RATHER CONFUSING. PERO SANA MATIYEMPUHAN NG
GREETINGS KO ANG BIRTHDAY MO. AYOS! HEHEHE..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

*****
On your birthday, I wish you a beautiful and peaceful day ... Have fun and enjoy your day... your loved ones are truly happy for you!!!!

Have a blessed birthday!! Keep in touch my dear friend...matutuwa akong makita kang muli.. malapit na ang iyong kasal.....

Regards.

Ernie Gutierrez

*****
Vel - Faye, lapit na ng birthday mo a, tatanda ka na naman.. (ngek ako rin pala).

*****
Jay - Happy birthday!!! B7N card will be given sometime later this month. I don’t have any for now. Soon as I have a chance to get it, I’ll give it to you. Sorry. Happy birthday again.

*****
Ayan ha! I didn't forget your birthday. You were complaining last year.

Jing L. San Pascual

*****
Hi Faye,Wishing a very happy birthday. May the Lord God showers you with more blessings,good health,more love. And also to guide & bless you especially on your forthcoming wedding. God Bless and take care always.alwyas,ellen

*****
Marie - to faye, belatedHAPPY BDAY?!

Here are the greetings I got via the text:

Aileen – happy bday. Have a good one.

*****
Miqui/Fionna – oi…hapi bday! Ingat dyan parati! Malapit k n balik d2.

*****
Ana – hapi b-day.

*****
Mama – wishing u GOD’s perfect touch…may ur heart b filled wid love…HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love u!!!

*****
Papa – HAPPY BIRTHDAY ito lng ang kaya naming ipadala s iyo, anak.

*****
Adoy – Wei!!! Happy Birthday!

And of course, Irvin called me twice…12mn of July 5th, Manila time and 12mn, USA time. I don’t think I was making sense last night though. I was really sleepy I couldn’t get to my senses. But it was definitely appreciated. He even sent me a card more than a week ago. Irvin also told me Aou want to extend her greeting. It's just that she couldn't text me since she doesn't have any load in her cell. I also got calls from friends today like Maridel, etc. I received the card that she sent last Saturday. I specifically requested from her to look for the card that she forgot to send last year so I have it now. Also, she saw my interest into this special edition book of 'Friends' when we were in Virginia last year. I didn't buy it. I don't find it practical. Along with the card is the complete 9th season of Friends. Nice huh! :)

It’s only noon. I wonder who else will greet me today! Hmmm…

No comments: