Wednesday, July 20, 2005

acceptance

Mood:

Having a misunderstanding with someone close to your heart is the worst feeling you could ever have. Every human is unique…different. And being one that is, we can’t just agree to something all the time. I feel so down right now. I feel like I’m floating in the air waiting to be blown away to where it will bring me. I’m totally confused. I keep asking myself what I did wrong! I just don’t understand how things are lately. All I know is I’m being honest with what I want to say and do. But you know what? There are times we have the tendency to say things that we don’t really mean. I’m trying my best not to hurt anybody. I try to choose the words I will use. But do I have to do all these just by myself?! They say it takes two to tango but it seems like it’s not happening the way it should be. I’ve done more than enough. Now I am choosing to learn how to let go. Oh yes it is not easy! But I think it’s the wisest move. I can’t please everyone. I can’t control all situations. I will have to try to accept things as they are because no matter what, she will not see… she will not realize… she can’t appreciate…unless she chooses to. Right now, I just want to be at peace… happy… content. And if it doesn’t come out as it’s expected, I don’t have to blame myself for not doing what I’m supposed to do because I know I tried. Only time can tell…

A friend of mine (Aileen) told me this very powerful line… Stress-free Life is Liberty!

No comments: