Monday, March 05, 2007

Tag from Caryl

Caryl... sorry for the late post.

Guilt
What is yours?
Explain yourself
Culinary: Beef Stew (Caldereta in Filipino)
I really love Papa's Caldereta so I keep on trying to perfect mine. It's not as good as my father's but I think it's still good.
Literary: BloggingI don't mean to copy Caryl but I just like it having new found cyber friends and of course keeping track of what's happening to them.Audiovisual: Prison BreakI just love the thrill of events that I couldn't stop wishing to have a complete DVD collection of it.
Musical: Soft MusicIt makes me feel at peace when the world around me seems so complicated.
Celebrity: Hugh JackmanHaving seen him in person with no make up wearing just a shirt and jeans, I have to say that he is really good-looking and neat.

Now I tag:-

Pao, Nette, Abby, Alynn and Kitts


to complete this same Quiz, Please click THIS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along Faye! :)

Irmee said...

Aha, your also a Wentworth ang pogi ano!addict ha, hahaha..I've seen season 1 already but Lito havent seen it, uulitin ko na lang ulit pag manonod na si kuya mo. ang sarap ulitin...