Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's been a year for IFC!

Yesterday marked the 1st year since Irvin came to the United States. How time flies huh! I can’t believe it’s been a year already. I think he has already adjusted to the environment, people, etc. I remember how he was complaining about the weather when he arrived. By now he knows how it’s like after experiencing his 1st winter storm on V-Day. Well pretty much… he didn’t experience a blizzard yet. I’m just happy the homesickness he had wasn't that bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to irvin! yeah, ang homesickness nga ang sobrang hirap labanan. ako nga nae-experience ko pa rin eh. hay buhay! :lol:

Faye said...

hey, pao! lahat ata dumadaan dun. :)

Irmee said...

congrats ke irvin parang kailan lang noh? time flies talaga...I hope he overcome the homesickness na...you know naman the castillo's :) I missed you sister, I hope to chat with you dami ako kwento...