Saturday, March 31, 2007

IFC's bday celebration

Irvin’s birthday fell on a Friday so we couldn’t eat meat (in observance of Lent). We have agreed to just go out this Sunday for lunch. It’s more practical that way than cooking for just the two of us. I told him I’ll just cook sardines for dinner.

On my way home yesterday, I told him I would pass by Kohls and check on the items on sale. The truth is I went to Tai Pan Bakery in Flushing to buy him a birthday cake. I also ordered Shrimp Parmigiana, 2 slices of Cheese Pizza and 2 slices of Mushroom Pizza from Romeo’s as soon as I got home. The thing is he got here before the delivery. *Sigh*








Tita Laling sent him the Eagles’ Farewell I Tour DVDs earlier this week. And I got him the Lacoste Shoes that he wants along with some Green paper bills.






6 comments:

dionne said...

wow! saya naman ng celeb! kakagutom. hehe! happy birthday irvin!

Anonymous said...

ang galing-galing naman, at least kahit dalawa lang kayo na-celebrate pa rin yong birthday ni irvin. mukhang masarap yong cake :)

'xcess... ang cute ng apartment nyo!

Faye said...

thanks, dionne and nette! masarap yung cake... bought it from the chinese bakery. di masyado matamis kaya kahit icing pwede mong ubusin. tapos may fruits rin inside. mura pa! :)

alynn said...

hi sis! magkasunod pala sila ng bday ni hubby ko...kami lang din dalawa nag celebrate pero ok lang, mas masaya nga eh...;) ingat!

Anonymous said...

uy kaaliw naman yun video. Pati si Migs kumanta, hehe... Happy birthday ulit Irvin...

Faye said...

alynn - talaga magkasunod sila?! belated kay hubby ha!

caryl - para ngang sira si irvin eh. pansin mo yung ulo nya na sumasabay sa beat ng kanta? hehehe. thanks uli.