Sunday, March 13, 2005

a weekend that went by so fast!

mood:

I just couldn’t believe how fast my weekend went. Whew! I was lazy as a pig yesterday. I woke up early for a Saturday though. I cleaned. I fixed my room. I threw the unnecessary things, papers, etc. I didn’t go out to do my laundry till four in the afternoon. Good thing it wasn’t crowded at the Laundromat.

I’m now on phase 3 of my exercise program. Oh my! It seriously hurts! The reps are just more and the moves are so fast.

What did I do today?! I went to church in the morning and passed by the grocery. I grabbed some bread, pastrami, bacon, chicken and cheese. I just stayed home the whole day watching tv. There was nothing much nice to watch though. I cooked chicken ‘asado’ for dinner. Well, that’s what they call it back home. It’s just chicken sautéed with garlic, onion and lots of tomatoes. Then it’s seasoned with soy sauce and ground pepper. They said it tastes good. Ahem! Then, I did my exercise. Too bad I can’t really do it religiously for now. It really hurts! I know I’ll get used to it. And it’s Monday tomorrow! Back to work!

No comments: