Friday, March 18, 2005

for old times' sake

mood:

I was online last night and I’m very happy to have chatted with some of my former colleagues. I had a chat with Rea, Digs, Dudes and a two liner comment from Joey saying I better cut my hair because I look old in it. Duh! He didn't even ask me how I am! Hmp! Well, that is Joey! And I appreciate him for being like that. Dudes was kind of busy though she said she's going to e-mail me and send some pictures of their HK trip.

Then there was Caryl (best friend from college). She told me Rhiza just gave birth with her 2nd child and this time, it’s a girl. I haven’t heard from Rhiza since her birthday last year though. Caryl's Migs, my inaanak, will be 1 yr old on March 24th. I also learned her husband (Roland) left for HK again for a permanent job this time. She said she and Migs might go there too depending on how soon the papers will be processed.

Ate Irmee, as always, was online too. What else are we going to talk about besides the wedding! Ha ha! She is just so nice and wouldn’t run out of ideas. I just love her.

I really miss my friends back home…

No comments: