Wednesday, March 16, 2005

craving for what?!

mood:

I passed by the Subway store on my way home yesterday. I was really craving for something sweet that I decided to buy some toll house cookies. There was a long line in the store so I dumped the idea of getting it. When I got home, I was so happy to see the same cookie on the table. In short, I ate it! Bwahahaha! But I was still craving for more after dinner. I went out with my landlady’s son who happened to be going out that time. I said I will look for a delicious cake. But upon reaching the grocery store, the cakes didn’t look like one. Again, I dumped the idea. Kuya Nel suggested pizza. Naaahh!!! Then Lalay mentioned KFC. They have this sandwich called snacker and I was like let’s gooo. Kuya Nel said I’m worse than a pregnant woman. Eh what will I do?! I wanted to eat something. Finally, we got it! I enjoyed it very much especially I also had the potato wedges…so crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The bad thing about this craving is that I didn’t do my exercise. Hmp!

No comments: