Tuesday, August 05, 2008

out-patient surgery

Remember that hysterogram I had on June?! Well it turned out that my left fallopian tube is blocked (based on the pictures from the x-ray). My doctor said he doesn’t know why so he needs to perform a laparoscopy. And for him to unblock the tube, he needs to do a hysteroscopy as well.

The doctor said it’s not really a problem since the right tube is open. The chances of getting pregnant are lower though. The thing is… if I ovulate on my bad side, then I’ll never get pregnant!

Anyway, I’m having the surgery this Thursday… must admit I’m kind of scared!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay positive, im sure everything will turn out well!

Faye said...

thanks, abby! not that i'm making it a big deal but... i never had a surgery before... minor man o hindi. :)