Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"sari-sari" store

My parents own 2 small stores in San Andres Bukid Market which offers dry goods... flour, sugar, and salt to name a few. I was really busy with the wedding preparation that I didn’t even have the time to pay a visit when I went home for a vacation in 2005. I know my father was disappointed with that. And so, when I was there last December 2007, I dropped by one early AM and even stayed for a few minutes to take some pictures (using my cell phone). :)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Faye!This entry is very pinoy! I miss going to dirty palengkes and sari sari stores.

Anonymous said...

hi faye! how are you? it's been a while. i didn't know you went for surgery pala. i hope you're okay now. don't worry, i'm praying everything works out great in the end (you know, you and irvin having a baby). basta right timing lang daw e :) according to my OB, do it every 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th and 18th day after your period. wag daw everyday para maka-ipon, hehe!

Faye said...

hi, mr./ms. anonymous! i should say chinatown is somehow similar to our dirty palengkes. :)

gracita - thanks for the prayers... and the tip. hahaha! hope you feel better now too. tc.