Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a loud OUCH!

I started seeing an infertility doctor where it entails undergoing a series of tests. I had an x-ray called ”hysterogram” at the North Shore Hospital yesterday. I already had an idea of how it’s done even before going there as I was given this piece of paper with instructions and warning if you may call it as such. It was a short procedure… no longer than 5 minutes I think. All I can say is a loud OUCH! That hurt… a lot! Imagine feeling so much pain and they ask you to relax! Sigh! But I guess I really have to go through all these troubles if I want to have a baby…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi faye! oks lang yan, ang mantra ko lately, nothing worthwhile is ever easy! :)

i hope all's well!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Faye! I will say a lil prayer for you! Take care!

Anonymous said...

i had the same procedure after my miscarriage last 2006. you won't believe it, my doctor didn't believe it, but i didn't feel that much pain. nakapag-drive pa nga ako afterwards. grabe talaga tolerance ko for pain!

prayers for you on having a baby! we want one too and i know what you are going through :) take care!

Faye said...

abby - i know! konti tyaga lang though matsakit talaga! hehehe

litzie - thanks! i really need that!

gracita - don't worry we'll have a baby in God's time. i'll pray for you too! thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi faye! hope everythig is well with you right now... why do you need that procedure pala?