Thursday, November 08, 2007

Real Estate

My aunt has been encouraging us to buy a house. She asked me if we are already settled here in NY. I told her IFC prefers a suburban area… some place where it’s more of residential and most importantly, cozy. I, on the other hand, don’t really care as long as the state still has 4 seasons. I think a Real Estate in Maryland isn’t a bad idea at all!

I find “DRodio’s” website really useful. They actually offer a lot of pertinent information on buying or even selling a house. And you can also have access to real estates in Virginia and Washington DC. There are many cities to choose from. This site offers video tutorials that would really help you before you jump into that biggest decision of your life. In all honesty, I sometimes hesitate to go through a realtor. More often than not, they just show you what they want you to buy. But this one seems different in a way that they will try to help you at your best interest. You, as the customer, are still in control. There is nothing more I could ask for!

No comments: