Thursday, November 08, 2007

digital photography

I have been using a digital camera for some time now. I remember my 1st one being kind of thick and heavy. It is the most practical way. Just imagine if you have a film camera… you still have to scan them one by one so you could e-mail them to family and friends. Digital photography is way much convenient that you have the pictures at an instant. And with the fast changing technology, they’re getting better and better. I used to be happy with the compact digital camera until I realized I should start learning different techniques. This will only be possible with a DSLR. I’m glad IFC agreed and so we bought a Nikon D40x last Sunday. I haven’t played around with it as I just received the SD card today. I have to learn a lot of things. I have always been fascinated with a picture where the background is blurred. Also, the quality is superb.

I have also been thinking of digital picture frames. This is also a great idea of seeing more pictures at once not to mention that you can easily change the pictures stored in it. I see quite a lot of good deals for this from many stores. I wish someone could think of this as a Christmas gift for me. Haha!

No comments: