Wednesday, November 28, 2007

damaged after being washed

We went shopping with Manang Fely’s family last Saturday at Tanger Outlet. I badly need pairs of jeans as I can’t fit into my old ones anymore. It’ll be great to have sweat pants too (since winter is almost here) I thought. Anyway, I was able to get those.

I also got a knit sweater from DKNY which was damaged after being washed. It has become a habit for me to wash new clothes before wearing them. Even the label says “machine wash cold” so I didn’t have 2nd thoughts of throwing it in the machine. I was so disappointed that my money was wasted for something I haven’t even worn. Tita Laling suggested that I call the customer service. She said sometimes they accept returns without the tag so long as I explain it to them. I did call them and I am just happy that they are going to take back the item for an exchange or possibly a refund.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's one of the things i love about the US. it's so easy to return/exchange merchandise. wish it were like that here in the philippines.