Thursday, October 18, 2007

really tired!

IFC and I have been really tired these days. As mentioned in my previous post, we’ve spent the last weekend in NJ. We decided to just send “balikbayan” boxes (one for each family) so we won’t have too much to bring on our trip. We started packing Monday night and finished last night. The earliest that we went to bed for the past 3 nights was 1200am. I feel bad for IFC as he gets up an hour and a half earlier than me. Anyway, the boxes will be picked up on Sunday but we have to go to NJ again tomorrow night. *sigh*

1 comment:

Me said...

hi faye! irmee told me na uwi nga kayo this december, that's great :D

nga pala i've some sad news, you know vic arceo right? his mom passed away last week. wala lang share ko lang kasi gary told me you know each other from work also.

o sya, ingat kayong dalawa dyan ;)