Monday, October 01, 2007

It's been 2 years!

How time really flies! It’s already been 2 years since we got hitched. But having said that, I’m still like an ordinary woman always reminiscing her very “big” day. Everything is so fresh and if I could just do it over again, I definitely will!

Anyway, I have to say that I am so blessed for having IFC as my husband. I may have said this before but I think he is the most understanding person I ever met. He very much know how to deal with my “so easy to get annoyed” attitude. And most of all, I am thankful for his unending love and support.

Happy 2nd wedding anniversary ‘Theart! Thank you for everything! I love you! Mwah!

14 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. :) May you have many more happy years to come.

www.nicemorning.net

Anonymous said...

happy anniv! :)

flowerdrumsong said...

Awwww.. 2 blissful years!!! Many more to come! ;)

chuching said...

happy 2nd anniversary!! how time flies no? parang kelan lang nag comment ako for your first anniv post about how beautiful your gown nung wedding niyo. tapos one year ago na pala yun?

enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniv to you faye and irvin! grabe! ang bilis ng panahon no... :)
regards! tc...

dionne said...

happy 2nd to you guys! ang bilis nga ng panahon. hope you enjoyed your day! :)

Faye said...

thanks ladies!

Me said...

happy anniv to us!! :D pero oct1 nga ba kayo? kami oct2 (wedding) oct3(gf-bf) hehe :D

Faye said...

hi, kitts! onga naman! guilty tuloy ako. hehehe. belated happy anniversary to you and garry!

Irmee said...

Hi Faye, sorry my greeting is late Happy 2nd Anniversary! Natawa naman ako dun sa "easy to get annoyed" attitude ksi ganun din ako, kaya pala sila ang binigay sa tin, mapasensiya hahaha...

Faye said...

mismo! haha. thanks pa rin kahit late. not a big deal.

Anonymous said...

naku, belated happy anniversary sa inyo! huli man daw at magaling, huli pa rin! :)

Faye said...

funny ka talaga abby! kahit huli, salamat pa rin! hehehe

Anonymous said...

hi faye! belated happy anniversary to you and hubby! :)

btw, please update our link. we've moved na. :)