Friday, October 05, 2007

Caryl loves my blog!



Thank you for this Caryl!

Going back to when I started blogging, I was just as ecstatic as you could imagine exploring everything to have a nice-looking blog. I also used to stay so late till I’m dead-tired. I would always make sure the thought of each sentence is complete. Blogging is important for me as it helps me keep in touch with family and friends. It’s my own space where I can share my thoughts on anything.

I must admit though that lately I don’t have patience anymore to keep on changing my skin. And I tend to cut the sentences short or should I say I use only phrases sometimes. Despite all these, I’m really happy that I still have frequent visitors.

Anyway, here are some of the sites I visit often… and like Caryl, I may not leave comments or shout-outs all the time but rest assured, I regularly visit your blogs for updates.

Abby
Caryl
Gracita
Marj
Pao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaw, thanks for the recognition, faye!

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks sis! mwah! :)

Faye said...

you're most welcome!

chuching said...

hi faye!! salamat ng marami! :) ako din, i always come here for a visit! although last visit ko e yung anniversary post mo pa so natagalan na! :) take care and i hope irvin is ok now :)