Thursday, July 05, 2007

tagged!

A tag from Litzie!

1. Food you hate - Okra!
2. Fruits you hate – Not that I know of…
3. Veggies that you hate – Okra nga eh! :)
4. Celebrities or people that you hate – P_ _is _ i l _ o _ & Jes_ _ c_ S_ _ _ _ _ _
5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate – Late-comers
6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate - I can’t think of anything right now. In the 1st place, I can live without TV.
7. Type of Music that you hate - Heavy Metal just like Litzie.
8. Household chore that you hate – Washing clothes by hand.
9. Things you hate about the world - Corruption and Poverty. If I only have the resources to help everyone…
10.Things that you hate about yourself - I easily get annoyed.

I won't tag anyone but if you want to do it just for fun, consider yourself tagged. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi faye! ako din ayoko wash clothes by hand, hehe...
happy bday ulit... :)
I noticed nawala na yun shoutbox mo, tinanggal mo?

Faye said...

hi, caryl! salamat uli. tinanggal ko kasi sabi ng sis-in-law ni irvin, di nya makita. so happy nako na di lang pala sakin missing in action. haha! i still have the same problems. di ko na nga lang pinapansin.

Avenue Junkie said...

Thanks for answering my tag Faye. I couldn't get the first person you hate but actually came up with the second, Jessica Simpson... you hate her too? HAHAHA... I actually like her before pero she kinda gets on my nerves now. :)