Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Celeste"

I can't think of a better title...

Celeste is Papa’s cousin whom I don’t remember having met before. She’s mostly known as “Chillet” on my side of the family. Notice why I call her by her 1st name?! She doesn’t want me to call her “Aunt”. She said she feels like she’s too old for that. Anyway, it was her husband Bob’s 53rd birthday last Saturday. There were 16 people invited but only 9 (including us) made it. We just brought a Merlot wine that was recommended by the liquor store owner. She prepared really good food… beef caldereta (“probinsya” style), chicken adobo sa gata, chicken bulgogi (Korean dish), enchilada, lasagna, menudo, creamed spinach, chicken alfredo (without the noodles) and the best of all, blueberry cheesecake! We had fun though we only stayed for 2 hours.

Here are some pictures from the party…





4 comments:

chuching said...

glad to see an update again! :) i like the sound of chicken adobo sa gata, nagutom tuloy ako!!

Anonymous said...

uy Faye "Merlot" wine is really really nice!!! yan ang lagi namin binibili ni roland. I tried that first during my Argentina trip, and it was the best wine talaga, hehe... nice to see you posting again...

Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi Faye! I like the look of your blog now. :)

any plans of adding a little one in your family soon? :)

Faye said...

gracita - sarap kumain noh! kaya tingnan mo itsura ko... ang taba na! hahaha!

caryl - hi! halata ba tinatamad?! hehehe. re: wine, di ako syado hilig. ok lang. :)

lea - hello!!! thanks. we're still trying. naiinip na nga kami eh.