Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TagS...

...from Caryl

#1
The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

There you have it. And here are eight things about me:
1. I’ve been in the US since 2002. I was able to visit the Philippines in 2005 when I got married and that was it! I just miss “home”…

2. I miss my old job in Castrol. It was really fun meeting different people everyday. I also traveled a lot back then. I was given a great opportunity to prove myself by doing presentations and conducting seminars. Thanks to Marivel!

3. I always take photos of foods that we eat ever since I started blogging.

4. I now eat carrots, celery and cucumber like crazy… meaning I have them as a snack unlike before that I only eat them when they’re mixed in some other food.

5. Computer and telephone are my 2 great friends ever since I came to this country.

6. I am a VERY transparent person. I say what I want to say and show my emotions which I must admit are offensive sometimes.

7. I gained 20 lbs since IFC joined me here and it’s so freaking hard to lose them.

8. I love sweets. It doesn’t “really” matter if the main course is not good as long as the sweets are superb.

Please tag yourself for fun…

#2
Two names you go by: Faye, Pepay
Two things you are wearing right now: shirt and pants
Two things you want in a relationship: trust and love
Two of your favorite things to do: eat and eat
Two things you want very badly at this moment: new laptop and iphone
Two pets you have had: none
Two people who will fill this out: Aou and Gracita
Two things you did last night: cooked dinner and prepared IFC’s clothes for today
Two people who live at your house: me and IFC
Two things you ate today: chicken sandwich and Korean pastry
Two people you talked to last: just IFC
Two things you are going to do tomorrow: work and cook (again)
Two longest car rides: Manila to Vigan and Manila to Laur
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Independence Day
Two favorite drink: raspberry iced tea and café mocha from Starbucks

3 comments:

chuching said...

hi faye! sige, i will answer this too! seems interesting!

nakakatuwa, i also gained a lot since i married harvs...but i won't disclose how many pounds, kakahiya, hehe :)

pareho tayo, i am very transparent. yun nga ang comments ng mga friends ko sa avp namin during the wedding. that i am transparent and kikay, hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

salamat mare sa pagsagot ;) ...after reading this, I just miss the old times... ;)

Faye said...

gracita - sure! feel free! re: the being transparent comment, i wish i am kikay too. that's one thing ata na hindi ko namana sa nanay ko. lol.

caryl - yeah! same here...