Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Aou

As per my April 18th post, I can’t be happier that my sister finally graduated from college. It was also in that post where I’ve attached a photo taken from a personal camera… disposable I think?!

Now… here are the graduation pictures taken by a professional photographer…






Aou looks radiant and pretty though… I asked her… How come you look like Gladys Reyes (a drama actress in the Philippines) in these pictures?! Do you not agree? Or is it just me?!

Message for Aou:
Iba talaga nagagawa ng make-up at camera na pang-pro noh?! Joke lang ha! :)

5 comments:

flowerdrumsong said...

wow, yeah - she does have some semblance! :) i think it's the smile!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! oo kamukha nga. pretty ni sis huh! congrats to her! *clap, clap*

Faye said...

hi, weng! i'm still waiting for her reply. nag email lang ako eh. for sure violent reaction nun. haha!

thanks, pao! pretty naman si gladys eh kaso lang naging heavy version... naku patay na naman ako sa sis ko. haha! game yun!

Anonymous said...

awwww! kakaiba nga itsura ni aou dito faye, hehehe... just send my congratulations to her...! its so nice to hear she finally got her degree. :)

Faye said...

hi, caryl! oo nga eh. haha! ibang iba itsura! thanks for the greetings! sabihin ko na lang sa kanya...