Monday, July 31, 2006

it's been 5 years i think?!

I totally forgot to blog about this that even the date I can’t remember anymore…

Anyway, I think it was between July 10-12 when Irvin and I had a petty fight. Irvin has this attitude that he often gives you an indefinite answer which will make you think or guess I should say. Even his ‘no’ answer would mean a yes sometimes. And so what happened was I asked him if he was tired before dinner. He said… no, not really! Then we started talking about the deli owner and he was really upset. I can’t honestly remember what I told him that he suddenly just stopped talking and when I asked him what’s wrong… he said… ‘I’m just tired!’ I didn’t know how to react other than… ‘What? Didn’t I just ask you that earlier?’ I even asked him if I said something that he didn’t like and he kept on saying he’s just tired. We finished dinner… he watched the tv while I cleaned the bathroom… I took a shower then said my goodnight to him and went to bed… he took a shower then went to bed… AND… we were still not talking. It hasn’t been 5 minutes that passed and he was already snoring. So I told myself, he must be really tired. I couldn’t sleep that I was just watching him while he sleeps until tears starting running down my cheeks. I tried not to create any noise as much as I could but he still heard it. He asked me why? I said nothing! He said you wouldn’t cry for no reason! For a few times he’d asked me, I said I’d rather have him tell me everything…exactly how he feels…instead of me guessing what’s on his mind. He said sorry… he said he didn’t mean it…. then we went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next AM, my eyes were swollen and I had a bad headache. I still went to work. And when I reached home that night, I saw this rose taped on the light switch as I opened the door. Wow! It has been years since I last got one from him…yeah not even when he picked me up at the airport when I went home for the wedding. It was really appreciated and… apology was immediately accepted! Haha!

5 comments:

Lea L. Atacador said...

sweet naman nun.. ako din parang ikaw.. pag nagaaway kami ni francis and nakakatulugan nya umiiyak nalang din ako.. :(

Faye said...

hi, lea! kainis minsan yung ganun eh pero sabi nila most guys are like that. di tulad nating mga gurls na very sensitive at mahabaang paglalambing ang gusto. haha!

alynn said...

hi faye! remember me about the flower thingy when we saw each other in SAC? diba sabi mo nga, tagal ka na hindi binibigyan ni irvin and i remember that when i read this post...so sweet naman!

ako din umiiyak pag nakatulugan na problema...before i lef phil, i told him about it and we'll try to talk things out b4 we sleep...=)

Me said...

aww, so sweet ni irvin :)

Faye said...

hi, alynn! talaga remember mo pa yun?! haha! tuwa naman ako. anyway, sinabi ko na rin sa kanya. it's better to talk about it soon at di na paabutin pa ng AM. :)

kitts... wow! back to blogging world ka na! i know you're so busy with your baby. tc ok.