Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Today is my Birthday!

Yes today is my day! Well it may look like I’m announcing my birthday but I just want to share with you what has happened so far…

It was my brother Adoy who greeted me 1st. Then, I got a text message from Marivel, Mama and Tita Baby. These were all received yesterday, July 4th.

Irvin and I had a little celebration when the clock hit 12 last night. He cooked Fettuccine Alfredo. Oh it’s so good! I really liked it! I just couldn’t eat that much since we still need some sleep before going to work. We had some champagne (sparkling cider). We just didn’t have wine glasses and used regular ones instead. I also blew the candles on my cake…3 big ones and 2 small ones which means I’m already 32. Haha! I’ll share the pictures later. You know what’s cute? We were already in pajamas! Oh and we also took a short video of it! I just don’t know how I can share it with you. Let me figure it out ok!

My in-laws called earlier at around 7AM. I was still in the shower rushing to go to work. That was really sweet! Everyone greeted me except for Miggy who’s always shy to talk to me. Then, I got more birthday greetings through e-mails. I’ll make another post on that. Thanks, guys!

Well it’s only 12noon. We will see what else is in store for me for the rest of the day! :) One thing for sure is we'll have dinner tonight at Applebees and we might watch Superman Returns. Well I can’t accept him yet as a replacement of Christopher Reeve but I’m also curious since a lot of people say the movie is really good.

4 comments:

LayfuN said...

hey! im juz browsing around on the blogger and i read ur blog and knwing that today is ur birthday!! so, i decided to drop by and wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! >.^

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAYE! All the best to you. :)

Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi faye! belated happy bday!! :) kakatuwa naman nakapajamas na nung nagcelebrate :) share w/ us the video ok?

By the way a friend of mine loves applebees.. ano food nila?

chuching said...

happy happy birthday! ang romantic naman ng birthday mo :)