Thursday, May 08, 2008

what a "hanap-buhay" life!

It’s been almost a week since my last post but believe it or not I kind of feel the same way up to now. Well not as bad as Friday but I still don’t feel good about my "hanap-buhay" lately. There are just so many things to be done. I really don’t mind that... it’s the inconsistencies which make me very exhausted. I feel so much pressure that I always go home with a headache since Monday. What a _ _ _ _ life!

Anyway…

Pat – Thanks for the red rose. It definitely put a smile on my face.

Gracita – Thanks for the tips girl! Jeez those were exactly what I’ve been doing and I must admit that’s the problem with me… I tend to eat more when I’m stressed out. Yaiks!

Weng – Thanks for the message! Mwah! I feel a little better. *wink* *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baka naman temporary burnout lang yan sis. kelan ka ba last nagbakasyon? pahinga ka na naman muna. ;)