Thursday, May 22, 2008

temporarily booked!

Airfare is very pricey nowadays due to the continuing increases of the fuel cost. I read an article last April saying they will charge $25 for the 2nd checked bag starting May 12th. Then, I saw another article yesterday… American Airlines (AA) will charge a $15 fee for the 1st checked bag starting June 15th. I even heard that other airlines are considering the same thing too.

Anyway, as I’ve mentioned here before, my brother Adoy is getting married this coming September. I’ve been constantly checking for online deals ever since then. The cheapest I got so far was $1168 including taxes. I called my travel agent earlier to inquire on the price and she gave me $1050 RT. She said she will book me temporarily and will just have to keep on re-booking until I confirm. I was also told that Korean Airlines usually has a promo from August 1st – November 30th. So... I'll have to wait and see...

No comments: