Saturday, May 17, 2008

new "baby"

We've been wanting to buy a car for the longest time. The only thing holding us back is the fact that we think we don't really need it... public transportation is very accessible in NY anyway. But I've been going to the doctor these past few weeks and I have to shell out $32 (by taxi) every visit. And so it got us thinking that maybe it's time to have a car. We went to the dealer last Wednesday for some eye shopping and voila, we went home with a new car!

Pictures here...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new baby!

ps: i hope everything's okay, despite the doctor visits!

flowerdrumsong said...

NICE!!! I love the colour of the car ha! ;) take care, girl.

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats on the new baby! :)
nice color, blue.. my fave! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi! 'stumbled upon your site in Abby's blog. Congrats with the new car! I think it's awesome that we can go and check out cars and leave in one on the same day! :P