Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged by Cynchie!

4 jobs I've had in my life
1. Credit Control Officer for Castrol Phils.
2. Accountant for KMC Exim Corp., New York
*Sorry this is only my 2nd job so far…

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Pretty Woman
2. Gladiator
3. My Best Friend’s Wedding
4. The Shawshank Redemption

4 Places I've Lived
1. Cabanatuan City
2. San Andres Bukid
3. Marikina City
4. New York

4 tv shows I love to watch
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. C.S.I. Las Vegas
3. Without a Trace
4. 7th Heaven

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Baguio
2. Laguna
3. Laur, N.E. (does this even count?!)
4. Puerto Galera

4 websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo!
2. Blogsssssss
3. Pinoycentral
4. Hotmail

4 of my favorite foods
1. Barbeque
2. Purefoods Hotdog
3. Chocolates
4. Caldereta

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. working in one of the big buildings in Manhattan (New York City)
2. touring in Europe
3. vacationing in a cozy beach resort
4. or just being in the Philippines with my family and friends

4 bloggers I'm tagging
1. Alynn
2. Marj
3. Pao
4. Nette

No comments: