Friday, January 13, 2006

'worries'

Many say married life is no fairy tale. It’s not that you won’t be happy but it’s not also easier than you think…especially when a couple is just starting.

Of course, I was the happiest when I learned of Irvin’s visa approval. On the other hand, worries started coming in and much worse, it’s stressing me out so much. I have been on the lookout for an apartment even before his interview. There are actually a lot to choose from. The thing is it’s either it’s way out of the budget or if it’s not, I don’t like the area. And… we will need so many things too to furnish the apartment.

I feel bad for Irvin though as I get easily annoyed these days. But despite all these pressures, my hopes are still high. I’ll be ok as long as I know he is willing to take all the risks with me. And I’m sure God will guide us all the way…giving us the strength we need to go through anything.

No comments: