Tuesday, January 17, 2006

winter clearance

It is at this time that you get good deals for winter clothes and accessories. And since most stores want to get rid of them, they offer really great discounts for such. Take for instance the coat that I got for Irvin from Express… it was originally priced at $198 (not yet including the tax) and it was on sale for $29.99. That is like 85% off. I also bought him some long sleeve shirts from Old Navy which are discounted at 75%-80%. American Eagle has great buys too…around 80% discount also. Well it depends on the item.





Kuya Nel was encouraging me to get this down jacket from Gap. Original price was $98 but now on sale for $39.99. I still find it expensive for the kind of jacket that it is. So I didn’t get it. They went out again the next day. Kuya Nel called me at my cell saying the down jacket that I didn’t buy is only $19.99. He was asking me if I want him to get it for me. So I said yes.



Now here is the problem… after all those shopping that I did, I am having second thoughts with the size. Well I have always bought him an XL and they fit ok on him. I asked him to take his measurements. At least I could still return them if they are too big. Plus I still have the chance to get a smaller size. That is… if they still have it on sale.

No comments: