Monday, January 16, 2006

something new...

Here are some "not so new" things I got for myself...

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year have passed and I didn’t even have a camera. I gave my Canon film-based camera to Mama and my Olympus D-560 to my brother Mickey during my recent trip to the Philippines. So I was just using the Nokia 6630 cell phone (which is also from the Philippines) but I didn’t know how to upload pictures from there until just recently when a co-worker helped me figure it out.



Click here to learn more about the features of Nokia 6630.

Also, I've been eyeing for the Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 but it was $599.95 that time until Sony had a price drop and what’s even better is that they offered a $50 mail-in rebate. Without any second thoughts, I bought one right away.




Click here for the specifications of this camera.

No comments: