Thursday, August 11, 2005

what's new?!

mood:

It’s been a while since my last post. I’ve been busy with work lately which is really good for me. I mean I’d rather have busy days than slow ones. Anyway, I was supposed to meet Tita Baby last Saturday but I couldn’t reach her since Friday. I asked her to make me a blazer and a dressing gown. She would have accompanied me in buying the fabrics in Manhattan. But now I changed my mind. I don’t really need a blazer. It’s going to be hot in the Philippines in the 1st place and I might end up not wearing it. I also don’t need a dressing gown. I’ll just ask for a robe since we’ll be at a hotel on that day. I bought some chocolates too…well a lot actually. I don’t want to be rushing things later when it’s almost time for me to pack. I’m all set other than the vitamins for Nanay. I’ll be picking up my ticket this coming Saturday and have lunch with my travel agent as well. I'm so excited that I just can’t wait to go home!

No comments: