Wednesday, August 03, 2005

past events

mood:

Saturday
I went to NJ for a dinner celebration of Tita Baby’s birthday. Speaking of which, her real birthday is today. I just sent her a text message. I arrived there at noon…a little past 12. The food was good. They had kare-kare, tinumis, rellenong bangus, pansit bihon and the best of all, leche flan. It was supposed to be an early dinner but her friends didn’t come until 6:30pm. And since I had to go with Tito Ariel to the train station, I had to eat fast and left.

Sunday
It was a very tiring day for me. Since I wasn’t able to do any chores the day before, I left the house at 8:30am to do my laundry. I attended mass at 10:30am alone as my landlady hasn’t arrived from camping. As soon as I got back home, I just took my bag and left not realizing that I didn’t bring my house keys with me. I had to wake up Lester just so I could get back in. It took a few minutes before he opened the door for me. I went to the supermarket and bought the things I need for chicken asado and sweet & sour meatballs. I went to buy lunch at the Chinese restaurant and ate it at home before I decided to check the things I bought earlier. It was after an hour when I learned that I left the meat at the store. Uh-oh! I called them right away but I was told there’s no bag with meat left in the counter. Then I went with Kuya Nel to Wal-mart thinking that I needed something. I ended up not buying anything. I went back to the supermarket to buy the meat and then cooked. It was already 5:40pm when I finished cooking. Tiring, right! Yeah I know! I cooked mongo ginisa for dinner. We ate. I washed the dishes. I cleaned the house. I fixed my bills…sorted and filed them. Geez! It was already 9:40pm when I finished everything. I was so freaking tired that I didn’t anymore have time to iron my office clothes. I took a quick shower, made a phone call and went straight to bed.

Monday
I called my friends/former colleagues in Castrol. It’s been a long time since I last talked to them though we exchange emails from time to time. It was quite long of a talk actually…an hour and a half. I spoke with Ruby, Fhatty and Dudes. I just miss them. Soon enough, I’ll see them again.

Tuesday
It was my sister whom I called last night. I just wanted to ask her about the favor I previously requested. She told me she hasn’t done it yet but she said she will. Then I had a quick conversation with my niece. She basically just asked me if I want a donut. Yes a donut! Isn’t that cute!

No comments: