Monday, June 13, 2005

summary of past events

mood:

It’s been a long time since I last posted. There have been a lot of things that had happened in the past days but I was just too busy at work making me tired when I get home.

It was my first time to visit the Philippine Consulate of NY on June 3rd. I have nothing much to say. Well it’s still the same system that we have back home…manual. I had to go back the following business day just to pick up the docs that I had them processed.

My Uncle Dennis came for a visit on June 2nd. But I went to see him in NJ at their friend’s apartment on Saturday. He’s now based in Singapore. He teaches ballroom dancing and he attended the Salsa Congress in LA so he decided to go east. We basically just stayed there the whole day, cooked some food, catching up for the years we have not seen each other. You can see the picture here.

There was a sudden change of the weather this past week. It’s freaking hot! You feel tired…you feel sticky…you have headache... name it! The only good side of it… you’re wearing light clothes. I’ve had enough of sweaters and jackets. And… we’re still getting too much rain.

Yesterday, I had a general cleaning of my room. I washed all my sheets, vacuumed, dusting, threw out stuffs that I don’t need/use, and basically organized my things. I did my laundry already late about past 4pm. Today, I feel so lazy. I woke up almost 11am so I missed the 10:30am mass. I had brunch and literally just stayed in my room until 4:30pm. I went out to do some grocery shopping. Exciting huh! Oh and before I forget… it was my landlady’s granddaughter’s birthday today. We had good food…grilled pork belly, shrimps, ‘pansit’ (noodles), ‘lumpia shanghai’ (meat rolls), baked salmon, green salad, and the yummiest of all…ice cream cake. Hmmm…

I better go to bed now! It’s getting late and I have work tomorrow.

Note: I did this originally last night but I had to delete it and post it again. It changed the look of my blog when I published it.

No comments: