Wednesday, June 01, 2005

shopping at tanger

mood:

May 29th – Shopping at Tanger / Adoy’s birthday on May 30th and also Malu’s

Memorial Day is a national holiday in the US. This is being observed every last Monday of May. I would say it’s one of the big holidays wherein you could also get good buys from the stores.

Tanger is an hour drive from home. It’s kind of worth it since there were really a lot of items on sale. I got some good deals. At least I have already started buying stuff for my siblings in preparation for my trip to the Philippines on September.



Happy Birthday, Adoy!

It was around noon when I sent a text message to my brother. His birthday is May 30th but since they are 13 hours in advance, I greeted him in time that they changed date. I didn’t get a reply from him though. Hmmm…

Happy Birthday, Malu!

I called and greeted Malu at 10pm. I also learned that they went to Seattle to take advantage of the holiday sale too. She said she had fun and she got stuff for their new house. We didn’t talk much as she will still go to church.

No comments: