Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Poconos - Day 2

We woke up a little late this AM, had some bagels and donuts for breakfast. Their coffee taste really good by the way. :)

Then we're off to Shuman Point for a hike. It's a 3-mile hiking trail but it felt way much longer that having made a lot of stops just enjoying nature and taking pictures.

We also saw Lake Wallenpaupack. What a view! It's really breathtaking. The leaves in different colors were very pretty. You know what... I almost forgot that the lake is right across East Shore Lodging. Perhaps we'll go back there tomorrow for more pictures.

Next was Triple W Stable... horseback riding. Yay! It was our first time and I had a blast. Felt scared in the beginning but not after you get the hang of it. Something happened not long after we left the stable. Didn't really see it, I just heard the woman screamed and when I turned IFC's horse was kicking her horse and it started going crazy. She decided to go back to the stable. We all went back with her and eventually joined another group. All I can is I can't get over it and I'm definitely going to do it again.

Dinner was at Ehrhardts. Service was very good. Food was excellent... every single one and I mean everything. We used the voucher that came with our Outdoor Weekend Package from East Shore Lodging.

Well, tomorrow's another day to look forward to.

No comments: