Monday, July 28, 2008

Roosevelt Field Mall

Nothing really special or interesting happened over the weekend. I practiced driving as usual. I must admit I still get a little panicky whenever I encounter aggressive drivers. IFC keeps on reminding me to be alert at all times. You can never tell you know.

Anyway, we also went to Roosevelt Field Mall… didn’t buy anything though; Walmart… got some groceries and supplies; and we ate at this “restaurant” that we were so disappointed with the quality of the food and service as well. IFC wants to go to this restaurant ever since but we don’t have any branch near us. We didn’t have second thoughts upon seeing the restaurant near the mall. But I don’t think we’re going back there again ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huy malapit lang kami dyan sa mall na yan, sana nakapunta ka nung baby shower! :D

Faye said...

onga e. stupid kasi di nagbubukas ng gmail. hehehehe.