Thursday, March 20, 2008

some people are just plain RUDE!

Why do people have to be really mean at times?! I am so upset right now and I can't really get over it that I couldn’t help not to let it out. It is a human nature to do # 2… something that you have no control of… even if you’re at work… or wherever you may be. I was exactly in that situation when 3 lady visitors came in the bathroom and one started saying… “OMG this is embarrassing! This is really embarrassing! I think I might stay outside! No! No I’m fine! I’ll stay outside!” And take note... with a whiny voice! How rude! I didn’t know what to do. I felt awkward. I felt angry. I felt ashamed. Grrr!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, she didn't have to say that...out loud! ika nga nila, sino bang may mabangong *toot* diba?! and i definitely agree that it is only human nature to do #2, even if you're at work. i do it in the office toilet, every day, hahaha!

naku, bayaan mo na...

Faye said...

hi gracita! that's exactly what i'm talking about. some people just don't think. that's all!