Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Excuses for not blogging...

1. There is something weird in my blogspot account for quite some time now. I can’t see my shout box when other readers can. I still have to go to my shout box account to retrieve the messages. Sometimes I also don’t see the links on the side but if I click the refresh button, it works. There are also instances that when I open it, you can literally see a "philips screw driver" and a "spanner"... that when you click the image, it says this:

Page Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.


Notice the new template? I changed it thinking that it will correct the errors but it didn’t. I already asked Caryl, who said that everything seems to be working fine after she did some tests.

2. I ran out of topics. And even if I want to, I couldn’t come up with “good” titles for what I like to blog. I just feel like my mind is so stagnant these days maybe because there is too much going on in it.

3. I’m slowly losing the enthusiasm to blog. Hopefully I won’t lose it completely?! This is the best way so far for families and friends to get updates about me… us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ops, don't give up on blogging, hehe... anyway, di pa din ba ok?

Faye said...

hay naku di pa din ok noh! kainis na nga eh.

Anonymous said...

no, don't give up blogging! mababawasan na naman my online friendships pag nagkataon. :(

Anonymous said...

ok lang yan. i started blogging in '03 and had quite a few blogging burn-outs since then.

when it starts to become an obligation, it stops being fun. kaya minsan it's okay to take a break and refresh, para when you do get into the groove of it again, rejuvenated and full of ideas uli.

Faye said...

pao - tingin ko naman hindi! :) nakakainis lang kasi dahil sa mga inconsistencies ng blog ko lately.

abby - i agree! thanks.