Friday, May 18, 2007

" in limbo "

In limbo?! Well, sort of...

A lot of crazy things have been going on lately. I wouldn’t go into details but we were so disappointed with how the supposedly “long wait” seemed useless… and sad to say, it is not within our control. We took that "only" chance to fix it. We had to shell-out a kind of significant (well at least for us) amount of money.

Two weeks later, we received good news for the other request. Sometimes it’s really a matter of timing! If this was just released earlier… ***sigh***

But... it has to stop right there as we didn’t reach their quota. We don't even know how long we have to wait again. Two days passed and they revised it… which means to say, we can proceed. Yey!

Thank you, Lord for making all things possible!

Are you still with me?! I know you’re kind of confused with my story. I’m sorry but I just can't say what IT really is... for now. I hope you understood it in a way?!

Oh and one more thing…

I called my agent last Tuesday just to say hi. I had no intention of inquiring on the tickets or anything because she said some time last year to call her around August for that. Then, she just blurted-out… “uy when are you going to book your flight?” I was like duh it’s only May! Who would ever think that most of the airlines are already booked this early! I didn’t even file for my leave yet. Everything just happened so fast… and voila! We have our plane tickets! Yes, we’re spending Christmas in the Philippines! Another Yey!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mare ko, naconfused nga talaga ako, hahaha... Anyway, nice to hear you'll spend your Christmas in Manila... hopefully sana makauwi din kami at magkita kayo ng inaanak mo, dami ka na utang, hehe.... (opss.. mind to tell me your secret, LOL! tsismosa ako! :D )

dionne said...

hi faye! i also got confused. haha! anyway, coming home for christmas is always great news. exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

nakakahilo. :lol:

congrats, masarap mag-pasko sa pinas. :)

Faye said...

hello, ladies! haha! i knew it! sorry for the confusion but that's really all i can say right now. don't worry i'll drop by your respective blogs once i can reveal this "mysterious" thing i'm talking about. :)

Anonymous said...

hi faye - ako din medyo nalito, hehe. i hope all's well with you and irvine.

huy text lang ang layo ko, kung gusto mong makagulo din ako. :)

Pat said...

Hi faye,

Nakakalito nga rin... but it's great na you and Irvin are spending Christmas here. maybe you can try Amici. : )

pat

Faye said...

thanks, abby! san pala kayo nakalipat? lumayo ka na ba?

pat... thank you for the comment. what is amici? is that a restaurant? sorry i've never heard of it before. where is it located?

flowerdrumsong said...

faye: I think I follow your drift... lol And yay for you and Irvin for getting tickets!!! :)

Faye said...

weng... masaya di ba! tc.

Anonymous said...

hmm...

i have an idea, pero baka di yon. i'll pm you na lang

Irmee said...

Naomi is looking forward to your arrival in December, siguro para me pagsumbungan pa siya hahaha, Maldita ksi itong ate mo. hahaha. I'm just not plastic you know...anyway, I hope you'll get the picture when you read my blog. Kung bakit pa ksi di maiwanan yung mga yun. at my family's expense pa noh. Ewan! I hope to talk to you or chat with you , I'm online minsan sa Meebo. Hope to chat with you one time...and Thanks, I know nakarating na ke Irvin yun ksi after the event, I saw her talking on the phone and making kwento na...