Friday, May 25, 2007

give me some MONEY!!!!!!!!!

I usually buy things when they are on sale or better yet when they are on clearance. And since Memorial Day is coming, I want to take the opportunity of the holiday sale. I have to start shopping as early as now for our Philippines trip on December. I’m having second thoughts though since we’ve used our Visa and Amex a lot lately… IFC’s glasses, shopping at Marshalls and Target for me (since I don’t fit anymore into most of my summer clothes last year arrrggghhh), music player from PC Richard, fee for the medical exam (not covered by the insurance) and the plane tickets (which get the biggest portion). All of these totaled $4500. And it doesn’t even include the regular spending like MTA and phone cards Whew! What a pain! Sometimes I wish I’m rich so I don’t have to worry about money huh!

And about the shopping, I have to buy stuff for our families anyway so… bahala na!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi faye. wow! laki nga ng gastos nyo ah. di bale, masusulit din yan kapag umuwi kayo sa pinas. :)

Faye said...

hi, pao! magastos nga eh. kainis! but you're right! at least uwi kami for christmas! yey!

Irmee said...

Yehey, Uwi sila, sana andito pa kami nun hehehe...I'm going to plan our iterinaries ha....yung mga kainan at pasyalan...kelan ba at how long is your stay here? Shopping, dont forget my ha hihihi...yung sale lang happy na nga ako sa VS or Bath and Body works eh...

Faye said...

hi, ate irms! yun nga rin ang sabi ko kay irvin. pano kako kung ma-approve kayo agad?! we'll see... email ko na lang sayo ang dates. yoko muna broadcast. haha! basta 2 weeks and in time for christmas. :)

Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Faye. Kami to save money, we cut our credit cards. Gastos lang yun kasi you get tempted. Buy only when you have the cash. We were really able to save money because of that. You can keep one card pero you keep it under lock and key and bring it out only for emergencies.