Friday, April 27, 2007

TAGGED!

I hate it when days pass and I don’t even have any new post in my blog. My excuse this time?! I can’t think of any interesting topic to blog about. But now I do! :) Thanks to Caryl for the tag!

A - Available or single: Married
B - Best friend: hubby (pakopya Caryl), Caryl, Ruby, Maridel...
C - Cake or pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Raspberry Iced Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: computer
F - Favorite color: white
G - Gummy bears or worms: both
H - Hometown: Manila, Philippines
I - Indulgence: desserts (i.e. crepes, ice cream, chocolates, cakes, etc.)
J - January or February: January (why? I don’t know. I just chose it!)
K - Kids & names: Wala pa eh.
L - Life is incomplete without? God, family & friends… computer & cellphone?!
M - Marriage date: October 1, 2005
N - Number of siblings: 3 = 1 sister + 2 brothers
O - Oranges or apples: oranges
P - Phobias or fears: heights (but I love to fly! Weird noh!)
Q - Fave quote: “Live life to the fullest”
R - Reason to smile: I’m alive and kicking!
S - Season: Fall (I love the changing colors of the leaves & the feel of the weather!)
T - Tag 5 people: Abby, Marj, Pao, Gracita, Mhay
U - Unknown fact about me: I sleep on my chest with my feet hanging on the other end of the bed.
V- Vegetable you don’t like: Okra
W - Worst habit: Pricking blackheads and whiteheads (thus, the black marks!)
X - Xrays you've had: chest & tooth x-rays so far (I think?!)
Y - Your fave food: anything saucy (most esp. Papa’s caldereta)
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing Faye.. hehe.. natawa ako sa worst habit mo, hanggang ngayon ba, hehehe.... naminimize ko na yan, kasi nagkakablack marks nga, :) regards to irvin... tc. re

Faye said...

hi, caryl! naku di ko na ata matatanggal. haha! somehow kasi parang kainis tingnan. :)

chuching said...

hi faye! you tagged me pala :) will definitely answer this! give me time lang, tamad pa ako, hehe :)

we have the same fondness for desserts! love crepe and cakes and ice cream and chocolates too :)

Irmee said...

Kapatid, how about Halo-halo? you got to read my Top Ten Ice Desserts? hehehe. Promise, pag-uwi nyo, isaisahin natin....

Faye said...

gracita - ang sarap noh! kaya ang hirap mag maintain ng weight. haha!

ate irmee - pati halo halo syempre eh kaso kasi hindi naman syado masarap halo halo sa mga pinoy resto dito. i think i read that post of yours. :)