Monday, January 29, 2007

tagged!

I was tagged by Weng on:

5 Things That People Don't Know About Me

1. It has always been my fantasy to become an image model (endorser) of Guess. Yes you’ve read it right! Haha! And I really don’t know why! I’m not even photogenic by nature. Modeling or anything related to that sense is not even in our blood. The only modeling experience I had was in high school when we had to wear the clothes that we saw in Home Economics class. It’s free to dream anyway.

2. I don’t like soft/saggy bread. It’s either I’ll toast it before I put the condiments or better yet, make the sandwich when I’m about to eat.

3. I won’t stop whining till I get what I want. To me, there are so many ways to whine… not only the annoying one we know about. I would use a lot of “parinig” as they call it in our language especially if I can’t ask for it directly.

4. My brothers and sister used to call me Ms. Minchin… a character from the cartoon series “Princess Sarah” who’s an old maid, very strict and organized. I don’t want any mess in the house. When we were kids, I would ask my siblings to sleep in the afternoon so they could have snack. I never gave money to my siblings for pagers, cell phones or even for dating. I used to tell them they’re still students so act like one. They will have all these luxuries when they have their own job anyway.

5. I have fear of heights. I can’t be on those fun-rides like roller coaster, etc. I can’t really take it other than the fact that I also have motion sickness. I remember that time when Castrol (the company where I used to work) sponsored a Team Building Program. I was 40 ft above ground and I had to cross from one tree to the other just by walking in a single log that’s not even flat. I cried a lot and got so much support from the leaves and anything that I could hold on to. I did it though!

Now, I’m tagging:

1. Caryl;
2. Jheng;
3. Ate Irmee;
4. Erica and
5. Carmela

6 comments:

Caryl said...

Hi Faye! uy di ko alam na gusto mong maging model ng Guess, hehe... thanks for tagging me. I'll do it later... miss yah! take care...

flowerdrumsong said...

Faye!!! :) I can relate to Ms. Minchin!!! hahahaha And while I am not always fearful of heights, I guess I'm not as athletic as I think I should be - I'd be freaked out with doing that teambuilding thing you did too! :) Thanks for being a good sport girl. I enjoyed this - Ms. Guess!!!! :P

Faye said...

caryl - funny huh?! i never realized i didn't even tell my best friend about it!!! hehehe.

weng - i felt good after doing that! really! but the fact remains i still can't do it all the time. hehehe. o di ba bigla akong naging Ms. Guess! lol.

chuching said...

I understand why you want to be a GUESS model. and why not? they are usually blond and oozing with sex appeal talaga. who wouldn't want to be like them diba? ala paris hilton ba? :)

Faye said...

OMG!!! parang naging very much talked about ang aking fantasy... hahahaha! sorry but i don't like paris hilton. blonde yes but definitely not with sex appeal. :)

Irmee said...

O diva, pareho tayo, also wanted to be a model, hahaha, same pala tayo ng fantasy....got mine finished early this morning...while kyle is still sleeping...