Monday, January 08, 2007

samu't saring kwento

I really don't have the time to blog lately. Work has been taking all my energy plus there are chores to be done at home.

Anyway, we went to see the Big Tree at the Rockefeller Center and Empire State Building as well. I've been here for almost 5 years but it was just my 1st time to go there.






more pictures here...

Christmas was spent with Tita Laling and her family in Massachusetts. It was just a simple celebration but both Irvin and I felt like we're home. Of course we were still wishing we're in the Philippines but being with Tita Laling kind of filled the emptiness we have.

For New Year... well not really on the day itself... we went to Tita Gie in New Jersey on December 30th and stayed overnight. We were at Manang Fely's house when the clock striked 12AM. We've been planning to go to Times Square for the ball dropping but Irvin was just so tired that we decided not to go anymore.







more pictures here...

Irvin fell asleep on Christmas eve and happened to have a pose that Tita Laling said was sort of "cute". We took some shots with him sleeping. Good thing he didn't get mad... Haha!





Can you tell how much Irvin likes his gift?! Click here and here. Please bear with the mess in our apartment. I realized that only after I took the pictures. Oh he's really been talking about that latest perfume from Versace from the time we saw it at Macy's. I thought he couldn't guess what it is so I put it in a bigger box but I was wrong. :) I'll post some pictures of what he gave me for Christmas in another post.

Lastly, we want to greet Kyle a very happy birthday! Belated birthday greetings too for Miggy! He just turned 1 year old. Kuya Lito and Ate Irmee threw a birthday party for him and Miggy (who's birthday was actually on December 24th) last Saturday. You can view the pictures here...

2 comments:

dionne said...

nakakaaliw naman yung itsura ni irvin nung hawak yung gift mo. pati nung tulog sya. hahaha! ang kulit!

Faye said...

hi, dionne! sabi ko nga parang bata eh. haha!