Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tatay's Death Anniversary...

Today marks the 9th death anniversary of my paternal grandfather. It’s already been a long time but it still feels like it was just yesterday when we lost Tatay. It’s sad indeed but I know he has already found eternal peace with God.

I miss you so much, Tatay! You’re always in my thoughts and it’ll stay that way forever! I love you! Oh and don't you worry about Nanay... we are taking care of her. Tito Paqui makes sure she's in good health. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ilang oras na lang at pasko na!

merry christmas to you & your loved ones faye! :)

Faye said...

hi, pao! thanks. same to you! at least magpapasko tayo with our husbands this time. :)

jennifer said...

Merry Christmas, Faye! I missed my Lolo too... He died 7 years ago....
Take Care....

Aggie said...

Faye, Happy Holidays!

My New Blog

Faye said...

hi, jeng! hi, aggie! merry christmas and all the best in 2007!