Tuesday, December 05, 2006

things to blog soon...

Nope it's nothing really exciting. I just want to say that I have a lot of things to blog. It's just that I'm too lazy to do it and... too busy with work, wrapping christmas presents for the kids (I love gift-giving but sometimes it can be too stressful.), writing christmas cards to family, relatives and friends... both locally and internationally. Anyway, here is the list of what I'm supposed to blog:

- our CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) craving
- Thanksgiving Celebration at Manang Fely's House
- Shopping spree on 'Black Friday' and Thanksgiving Weekend
- balikbayan boxes sent to our families

2 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Faye! Buti ka pa busy with Xmas stuff. Ako delinquent :P

Faye said...

hi, marj! you're just too busy that's why! maybe you can find time... tc.