Friday, April 14, 2006

upcoming eventsssss!!!

I’m at work right now. We’re not off obviously. Good Friday is not really something that’s being observed by most people here…well considering that NY is basically a mixture of so many religions. Catholic churches definitely still do. This actually reminds me of how it is like during Holy Week in the Philippines…very quiet. Most people are taking this chance to reflect and pray.

We’re going to Chilet’s (Papa’s cousin whom I’m supposed to be calling Aunt but she doesn’t want to) house for dinner tonight. I have asked Irvin to get a strawberry fruit cake from Flushing.

Plans for the weekend?

I was originally planning of just staying at home and do nothing. We’ve been so tired these past few weeks because of the moving.

Anyway, we’re going to NJ tomorrow. But we’ll have to do the laundry first in the AM. We might sleep over. Tita Gie wants us to see the blooming Cherry Blossoms.

It’s also Mickey’s (my brother) birthday tomorrow… hApPy BiRtHdAy, Mic! Blow-out! Blow-out! Blow-out! Haha! Lista ko muna! All the best dear brother!

Sunday PM we’ll be going to Ate Lulu’s house for the Easter celebration. Speaking of which, advance Happy Easter everyone!

I hope I won’t be too tired by then since there’s work again the next day. We’ll see…

No comments: