Monday, December 05, 2005

what happened to me?!

I've been really lazy to blog these past few days...well considering that there are a lot of things to post. Anyway, I took a different route going to Massachusetts last Thanksgiving. I took the connection in Boston. Jeez I can't believe how nice the buildings are in Boston. Well, I've only been there once in 2002 getting off from the airport. And I didn't really see much since it was at night time. My aunt even told me that I should see their shopping district which is even nicer. Maybe one of these days huh?! Hmmm...

We had so much fun during Thanksgiving. It was celebrated at my aunt's house for the 1st time. Her mom-in-law made the turkey and sidings. Everything was just sooo good. She really makes good gravy. I just love it! There were a little dancing. It was really fun!

Then, we went to the mall the next day. That's usually how it is here. There's like a big sale the day after the celebration. But even so, I didn't really shop. I just got myself a nice scarf and a portable cd player.

My aunt's husband asked me if I'll be spending Christmas with them though. Can i say no?! No, I don't think so. And of course, I'd rather spend it with family you know.

I also helped my cousin set up the new laptop I purchased for them. He was just very happy learning how to download and burn songs. Cool huh?! Well he is just 12 years old what do you expect!

No comments: